Roll-off dumpsters are open top dumpsters and they are quite versatile. You can use them for a wide range of uses. They can be used for all sorts of projects, including house additions, residential cleanups, and new home construction.
In this post, we are going to focus on three types of dumpster materials and decide when to use them and what mistakes to avoid while renting a dumpster.
The most common use of a dumpster rental service is to remove debris from properties. These dumpsters come in all shapes and sizes, starting from 10, 20, 30, and 40 yard dumpsters. Century Waste Management can help you rent any of these containers to collect debris. So, which types of project merit renting a debris dumpster? Here are those:
- New construction
- Roofing projects
- House cleanouts
- Home renovation
- Attic, basement, or garage cleanouts
Typically, the rental period is ten days, so make sure to read the rental period policy of the service you are working with. Some companies like Century Waste Management are more flexible about the rental periods, while others are stricter when it comes to assigning a time period for dumpster rental use. This is an area where people often fail to pay attention, which lets them come across certain issues down the road.
Discuss the matter with the professional you hire and inform them of what you plan to do with the dumpster and how much time it is going to take. A reliable dumpster rental service provider will be quick to answer you what they can do and what is out of their scope.
Dumpster rental service is also required for masonry/asphalt product removal. A lot of homeowners hire a service when they are in the middle of a large-scale home improvement project and want a dumpster to load stuff. In these projects, they remove patios, walkways, and driveways and require a dumpster to take out the old materials. Concrete dumpsters are commonly used for projects like pool removal, footings removal, home foundation removal, sidewalk removal, driveway removal, and patio removal. In case you havean asphalt-based driveway, rent an asphalt dumpster.
Century Waste Management offers all sizes to lift off these materials. When it comes to dirt dumpsters, you are going to rent it for getting rid of all the dirt. Keep in mind that with dirt dumpsters, some companies may not provide you with a largeyard size. This is because dirt dumpsters tend to be heavier than other types of materials.
The C&D (construction and demolition) waste amounts to around 25% of the total waste in the U.S. 70% of this stuff is concrete. At a certain point, companies realized that taking the debris to the nearest landfill was costly—both in terms of costs and labor.
Therefore, companies soon began exploring the initiative of concrete recycling, which is far more beneficial and efficient. Additionally, concrete recycling comes with green benefits like the following.
- Saves landfill space by utilizing concrete debris for the recycling projects.
- Conserves natural resources by cutting down on oil, gas, water, and gravel mining.
- Creates more jobs in the C&D industry.
- Reduces expenses spent for purchasing raw materials and taking waste to landfill sites.
Concrete recycling operates by working with industrial crushing equipment having large impactors and jaws. After breaking down the concrete, a secondary impactor is used to run through it. Next, dirt and particles are eliminated and concrete is split into small and large sections. Other methods include pulverizing the concrete stuff, but this does not work in every case.
Here is how the industry is taking advantage of concrete recycling.
- When broken, concrete is handled carefully and laid properly, as it forms a porous and stable traffic surface allowing the rainwater to filter through. This makes it ideal for constructing permeable paving for driveways, walkways, and other hard surfaces.
- Rubblization helps break old concrete pavement. It is then used as base layer to lay asphalt pavement over it.
- Gravel is used to oven cover utility trenches to improve drainage. When gravel is unavailable, concrete is considered as a reliable and affordable substitute.
- Crushed concrete is also handy for replacing new aggregate in the ready-mix concrete.
- Erosion can be controlled by placing large crushed concrete pieces along fragile stream banks.
- Proper crushing and sorting of ground concrete can replace gravels and river rock in ground mulch and covers.
- Careful positioning of large concrete pieces can set up the foundation for coral, so new reefs are built.
Whether you are involved in doing some yard work or launching a home construction project, a roll-off dumpster is ideal to meet your requirements.
When working with a dependable dumpster service, you get to take advantage of a smooth waste removal process. It can save your resources, both time and money. In some states, the rules regarding picking up different types of materials differ. But any effective dumpster service provider will always know how to dispose of the debris using the most affordable methods. Hopefully, this post has answered your queries on how to use dumpsters. If you are looking for a reliable dumpster business in Michigan, then contact Century Waste Management.